Speaker Series Information
Please complete the form below for the upcoming panel and submit:
Items to Be Aware of:
- As the panelist your registration code is unique and will only work for you to join the separate Panelist Breakout Room prior to the call.
- Please join 10 minutes prior to the call to ensure your link is working and you have a proper connection to the event.
- This is a camera-on event. If you turn off your camera, you will no longer be visible to the attendees. Please ensure that you are in a quiet location, that the internet bandwidth supports voice and video, and that you have selected an appropriate virtual background if needed.
- Attendees are in a separate virtual room from the panelists and will be able to dial into the webinar.
- Attendees are able to ask questions and they will often email questions to the moderator. Please note that if you are not comfortable answering any question, if you don’t know the answer, or unsure if it is Material Non-Public Information, you should express that you cannot answer the question.
- Feel free to invite your employees, co-workers, and interested parties to the call.
- By agreeing to participate in our event you ensure that you have explicit permission from your employer to participate in the panel.
- We reserve the right to record all events. By participating you agree that events are video recorded, transcribed, and packaged into a press release that are subsequently published.
- Your bio and headshot are published on the webinar registration page and social media channels. You grant us express permission to publish your information.
- If you agree to be mentioned in the press release (whether by name or anonymously), you will be asked for a quote. By providing us a quote you guarantee that you have received explicit permission from your employer to publish that quote.
- You can at any time refuse to be mentioned by letting us know via email.
- Your company can sponsor our events. Please contact us directly should you be interested.